Holland, MI Counseling
Call today for a free initial phone consultation or to schedule an appointment.
Our Areas of Counseling Include:
- Marital conflict / crisis
- Alcohol and drug dependency
- Cancer, illness, and aging
- Depression, anxiety, and panic
- Family counseling and parenting
- Premarital counseling
- Divorce adjustment for children and adults
- Teen and adolescent counseling
- Sexual abuse and incest
- Women-only groups
- Gay, lesbian, and bisexual counseling
- Eating disorders
- Anger management
- Feminist therapy
Tara S. Romano LMSW, LMFT, BCD
Lara M. Helmus, LMSW
EAP Consulting and EMDR Trained. We are members of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
We accept insurance and are an HMO/PPO provider. We can also charge on a sliding fee scale. Please call for details.
Contact Encourage Counseling today at 616-396-6285 for all of your Holland, MI counseling needs.
Daytime and evening hours by appointment.
24-Hour answering service.